The following conditions are applicable to all reservations made.
Acceptation of a reservation shall imply acceptation of these general terms.
Murteiras Apartment reserves the right to modify the conditions at any time, without prejudice to any rights acquired previously.
It is important to keep in mind the following rules of conduct:
– It is very important to respect the noise level (people, music) after 9.00 at night.
– Parties are not allowed.
– Meetings in the entrance are not permitted.
– Always close the parking gate and the main door. It is important to ensure after entering or leaving that the doors remain securely closed.
– Do not leave garbage bags in the entrance. The garbage should be taking out of the apartment in closed plastic bags into the garbage containers in the end of the street.
– Smoke in the apartment is not allowed. You can use the balcony as smoking area.
V. Lights, Heaters, Dishwasher and Washing machine
– Help save energy and our environment, when you leave the apartment for a long period please ensure lights are turned off, heating is put on minimum or switched off.
– For security reasons don’t EVER leave appliances (dishwasher or washing machine) running unattended – when you leave the apartment or during sleep.
– The Guest is obliged to use the apartment only for the purpose for which it is intended.
– Any damage caused to the apartment or its contents has to be reported immediately to Murteiras Apartment. The Guest shall be responsible for such damage.
– The Guest has a duty to behave in a civic manner and to respect the normal co-existence rules. In the case that these general co-existence rules are not kept, Murteiras Apartment have the right to demand the Guests to vacate the apartment.
VII. Maid Service
– The apartment will have been cleaned to a high standard before your arrival day.
– A 3 hours cleaning service is included for stays more than 7 days.
– The exit day the Guest shall leave the apartment in a reasonable condition.
VIII. Towels and Linen
– Fresh towels and linen will be provided the arrival day.
– An extra set of bed linen and towels will be also provided.
– The linen for the baby cot is not provided.
IX. Amenities included
– Murteiras Apartment shall offer all the amenities described, in the case that on the arrival day some of the amenities are not provided the Guest could ask for a compensation.
X. Guests Identity
– On the arrival day a registration form must be filled and signed including information related to the Guests staying in the apartment.
XI. Security Deposit
– On the arrival day Murteiras Apartments has the right to ask the Guest for a 250 EUR security deposit.
– The deposit will be refundable the departure day less any charges for damages, and extra cleaning service if the apartment is not left in a reasonable condition.
– Murteiras Apartment shall not be liable for any inconveniences which are out of its control.
– Murteiras Apartment cannot be held responsible for theft/damage to personal goods or accidents resulting in injury.
In the unlikely event that you are disappointed with the temporary accommodation, you must contact us at once.
We will try to solve the problem.
If after that you still feel that the problem has not been resolved to your reasonable satisfaction you should within 7 days of returning from Madeira, put your comments in writing.